Monday, June 22, 2009

homesick

Don't get me wrong. I like being in Berkeley, but it just doesn't feel the same as before. Yes, I do live in an apartment now and, to me, it is still a little creepy but just the atmosphere here is different. Plus I have to deal with school when I really should have just stayed home. I in fact do miss home much more than before. It's probably the time that I spent. Similar to winter break when I also had four weeks off and when I came back to Berkeley I felt homesick. Although oddly, I didn't feel homesick at all during my first semester.

I may still be adjusting, but for now I do kind of prefer the dorms. I just didn't have to worry about so many things that you have to worry about at an apartment. Anyways, I have to study my ass off as this 15-week physics course is shoved into 8 weeks. How dreadful.

No comments:

Post a Comment